Monday 6 June 2016

Day 10 Sean Connery Eat Your Heart Out


Craigmure on Mull to Mallaig: 75 Miles


A picture from the Hotel showing how I was feeling that day with the prospect of lots of hills ahead of me. I think it sums me up, appropriately dressed with an air of quiet confidence.




And I think this picture also from the hotel sums up how My Little Rhino probably viewed the day ahead with a lump like me to haul up and down dale.


A few miles down the road to the Ferry at Lochaline across the Sound of Mull






My Little Rhino does look a bit different to the other bikes. Yet 700 miles on it has no problems on roads that at best can be described as poor for much of the way and at times more suitable for a tracked vehicles.


Less of my waffle and more pictures today. Having already experienced wonderful scenery it was hard to think how things could get even more beautiful and spectacular but the weather and the West of Scotland were in a showing off spirit this day. I have been to as beautiful places in my travels but I cannot say I have been to a more beautiful place. What on earth is Sean Connery doing in Spain when he could have been keeping that perma tan well and truly topped up in the West of Scotland!



























A proper cyclist!









Remember the 23 June. Even the roads in Scotland depend on a remain Vote!










Not many sheep today so took a calf shot.








Into Mallaig and a wonderful sea food meal on the top floor of this inconspicuous building


And that was the day that was from the Peak Tours Front Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment